Friday, October 20, 2006

Rain & Me

It is raining…yesterday was raining…forecast for tomorrow…rain…
The rain makes me feel depressed, I need the sun or at least it wouldn’t rain…plus that nobody wants to go out…why? I just need to go out…and just go mad…I would like to go to Manchester or even London….but my friends don’t even want to go out…until Christmas!!!!!!!....i am depressed …completely!!
So I should looking for travelling and visit friends…maybe I should go to Finland…
In November I’m going to Venice…to see Placebo concert!!
I don’t want to stay at home!!!
Someone helps meeeee!!!!!
What can I do the whole wkend at home??

1 comment:

ellen said...

yeap, in Finland we have much better weather ;) actually, today it was (it was... now the sun is setting at 17:38) very sunny, but around 0º during the day. Tonight, I guess we'll have -4º. are you sure you want to visit Finland?? hehe.

cheer up girl, u'll find things to do ;)