Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Talking to myself...

I've said to myself so several times what are the things that i have to change...and for several times ..nothing really changes...at all...
I've always said that people surprise me (that doesn't mean in a nice way, most of the times is in a bad way)...people is selfish, and people doesn't care, at least the ones who we want them to, but i am alright now, or at least is what i'm thinking..i notice myself quite tired about understanding people, what do they want from me?..if they don't want to see me...why are they appearing again and again? why if they dont want me, they play without any kind of remose with my feelings?...or maybe is that they are feeling something as well?..maybe i'm not lonely, or maybe you are not as cold as you trying to show me...mybe you're lying, and you are scared...
Maybe one day when i'll close my eyes you were not in my dreams anymore...maybe you could be by my side...but i lost the faith, and i'm just a dry leaf who goes with the wind...thinking that maybe you just wake up by my side again.

6 comments:

BRAINWASHED said...

When Your Body Is Coming Apart At The Seams
And The Whole Thing's Feeling Low You're Convincing Yourself
That There's Nobody There, I Know
I Know How You Feel....

Hope To Hear From You Soon!!!

Drowngirl said...

Thanks Brainwashed, is just sometimes is quite difficult to understand people and their behavior, but hey!perhaps the things are starting to change for good..you'll never know!
jaja
thanks for your comments

ellen said...

maybe one day they'll realize what they have been missing. Or maybe you'll realize they are not worth it.

take care!! ;)

Drowngirl said...

Absolutely agree with u Ellen!!..that would be the logical thing..

Miss Neumann said...

Dicen que uno no debe esperar nada de nadie!!! yo siempre espero, porque si estoy dispuesta a darlo tambien espero recibirlo! y me vale lo que digan los demas...

Mi unico consejo en estos casos es: OLVIDALO!! a final de cuentas serà lo mejor para ti, lo pasado pasado!!

Besos muchos

Liss said...

I totally understand what you mean. I'd say just don't try to undersatnd anyone, try to understand yourself and set everyone else apart. I don't want to say much more, don't want to make meiko mad. But just do what you feel (not think) is good for you, do whatever makes you feel good.

It's a hard process, but it'll be over. Take care!!