Tuesday, December 12, 2006

NoT a Good Day...

Not a good day....
My credit cards are locked cause some shit from internet banking or who knows what the hell...
Don't feeling really good lately...
I want to see my parents but i dont want to stay there longer...
I have to take a path in my life,but dont know exactly what i want...
My life is such a mess, dont know where i'm going... don't know where and what the goal is...
People sucks!
World sucks as well!!!
And banks and credit cards as well!!

4 comments:

ellen said...

i completely agree with you!!
everything sucks!

but hey, you'll find your way, it's just a matter of time and you'll see things clear.

Drowngirl said...

Thanks Ellen...hope you'll right...

Miss Neumann said...

I AGREE SOMETIMES EVERYTHING SUCKS!!!!

TAKE A BREAK... RESPIRA....

DESPUES DE LA TORMENTA VIENE LA CALMA...

BESOS

Drowngirl said...

Gracias Miss Neumann...voy a intentar relajarme...