Sunday, December 03, 2006

Move on!!!

I've saying that to myself that for ages, but i couldn't happen until i met you, since then my love life started to change dramatically....
And Yessss!!! I will move on! first I have to say that i will move to another house soon, after Christmas..i will be living by my own again!! how happy am I?!!..I don't have to stand annoying visitors anymore!!!
I will move on in my love life as well...well, i'm doing it now...but i need your help, you're doing it well, i just need a little bit more, and i'll make it...
Thanks for your beautiful smile and all your kindness...
Just a few days and we'll be together...

10 comments:

Meiko said...

Whenever you need me i'll be there

ellen said...

Good!!! no more cleaning/shopping for la putita!! :D

i´m glad for you girl ;)

Drowngirl said...

And no more fifa nights and anything i'll be free again..anda happy!!!

Thanks Meiko, Cheers Ellen!!

Miss Neumann said...

me imagino que lo ùnico que puedo decir es: I`m so glad for you!!!!

besos

Jose said...

- When you pounds?
- I book on Sunday.

Gomaespuma's english.

Good luck.

Liss said...

Sweet!!! I'm so happy to hear that.

That's what I need, a new love to really move on, to do it faster. I'm happy you foung meiko, enjoy her, and enjoy her visit.

My spanish guy is not coming :S that's sad.

DANI said...

And my mother is in the kitchen ja ja ja.

Kisses

Meiko said...

Dani, jajaja que me parto :P

Drowngirl said...

Lo siento Dani, pero tengo algunas quejas de que escribo siempre en españool!!!jajja..que tio!..pero bueno liss...me parece a mi que ese de galán español no tiene nada eh??animo mujer!
Jose..what do you mean??jajaj

Dra. de Blanko said...

move on..despues de mucho tiepo y mucho desearlo es LO MEJOR y pues si lo estas logrando...te felicito..que buen regalode navidad te has dado

conociendo tu blog...me ha gustado