Monday, January 29, 2007

So Long..

So long ago since I wrote my last post in english...I know, I know, maybe you're thinking that i'm using this language to hide something..but you're wrong.
When I made that blog it was mean to be in spanish but in english also...and it's been ages ago that i don't write anything in english..not so nice if I have that kind of goal, dont you think?
I would like to write in this language, now, cause' i'm here anyway, and who the hell knows who can read me right now?
My days goes with just only one feeling that is that i am lost, and i'm losing time, i feel like i have sand in my pockets, and i don't like it.still confused.still lost.
If i'll stop censored myself...I have to say that Aa's dreedin' tha worst hinny...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hola gracias por visitarme, me gustaria saber mas de ti, a mi me encanta escribir y adoro lso poemas, espero poder leerte en tus proximos blog y gracias por la visita, un saludo grande desde Bolivia, Santa Cruz

Liss said...

It's ok to have those feelings, I guess, or that's what I'd like to think. I'm kind in the same position right now, and I like to think that it means that I have to stop, and see where I'm going, if I like it and how I'm gonna get there.

You'll learn something from this, just pay attention to your feelings, and don't hide them.

Kisses

P.D. I approved my exam :D

Drowngirl said...

Congratulations Liss!!!!!
thank u so much for your comments, just made my days!! thaks so much!!