Monday, June 19, 2006

SEASIDE..

Do you want to go to the seaside?
I'm not trying to say that everybody wants to go
I fell in love at the seaside
I handled my charm with time and slight of hand

But I'm just trying to love you
In any kind of way
But I find it hard to love you girl
When you're far away Away

Do you want to go to the seaside?
I'm not trying to say that everybody wants to go
But I fell in love on the seaside
On the seaside
In the seaside

The kooks (seaside)


PD: special thanks to my friend "A" for sending me that beautiful photo..
PD2: I still don't know how to put audio in my blog so sorry that I only can put the lyrics instead the song.

3 comments:

DANI said...

Muy buenos The Kooks y ya que estás en al país de la música podrias marcarte algunas recomendaciones de vez en cuando.

Por cierto si algún dia te enteras de que un grupo de la City llamado Deaf Stereos avisa sin tiempo a respirar, los vi en un concurso de maquetas en Londres y eran brutales.

Saludos desde aqui...

Drowngirl said...

Hombre Dani eso esta hecho! he escuchado algo y no estan nada nada mal, he investigado un poquito, ..y van a dar algun concierto, pero todos en londres aunque de aqui a agosto.. igual me animo.. te pongo las fechas...

06/23/2006 08:00 AM - The Luminaire
Kilburn, London, -

Clash Magazine night with Sunshine Underground and Union of Knives

08/10/2006 10:00 PM - Hoxton Bar + Kitchen
Hoxton Square, London, -

The Live-A-Birds' night.
08/11/2006 09:00 PM - Nambucca
Holloway Road, London, -

08/27/2006 08:00 PM - A Boat
The Thames, London, -

Adventures in the Beetroot Field's summer boat party knees up. Wicked

este ultimo en el barco no debe de estar nada mal,eh??

DANI said...

Vaya!!! espero que algún dia vengan por aqui ya de famosillos y pueda decir que los ví cuando sólo tenian una maqueta.