Saturday, June 10, 2006

THE COME BACK!!


Yes, I'm back..did u missed me??jajajja..my lovely lovely I bring me a bounch of flowers!!!how nice and sweet is that?? and a coool T-shirt of puma from France! I know you're jealous..so sorry...
I just decide to start to write in english, just because i want it to! and you just know what happen if you don't agree with me in this...(just switch off you f****n' computer!!)..jajjajaja..just kidding!!
I'm glad i'm back..is not that i don't want to be in Spain..is just that i needed to come back.
Yesterday I went out with my friend A, absolutely lovely night, and i saw the sea!!!I was on the beach at night!! yeah, yeah, i know what are u thinking...rememberence of Asturies maybe??jajajjaa..possibly.. we were having a nice chat but is quite impossible not to have a nice chat with her (is the truth..i'm not trying to lie in my blog! everything you read..is what i think and what i feel..I can be right or wrong...but there's no pretending in here), and was a lovely night..the people is absolutely mad..absolutely mad!maybe they use another substances..jajajajjaja..whatever...I really like the atmosphere..and now I have company to criticise absolutely every single complement that the people is wearing...jajajajjaja..how bad am I??..
She wasn't there..i still fine..but i'm curious about my own reaction when i'll see her again..and about what is she going to do if she will see me...
We can met a bet...
the question:
what the hell is she going to do if she'll see me?

A) complete ignore me

B)start the stupid game of looking at me but doing nothing..

C) came and speak nicely to me

D)came and speak not nice to me...

what am i going to do when i'll see her?

A)complete ignore her

B)start the stupid game of looking at her but quickly pretend i'm not looking...

C)go and speak nicely with her..

please explain your answer...jajjajaa.. the winner will receive a nice surprise...

3 comments:

UnaBorde said...

Para los/las que no sabemos de que va y tenemos alma de cotilla nos podrias contar la historia de esta supernenita ;-)

Drowngirl said...

Jajajaja..hombree para una lectora que debo tener..que mínimo de satisfacer su curiosidad..jaja..prometo actualizar cuando caiga el sol...

Anonymous said...

bueno, ME LO PUEDES TRADUCIR??????????????jejeje.....me entero de la mitad!!!!!!!!!Y YO TB TE LEO!
manda a la cool esa de las narices a tomar por el ****....ELLA SE LO PIERDE!
jo,dios da pan a quien nun tien dientes...
Digo yo que sepas quien soy no???que pistas te doy bastantes, LACA