Thursday, July 06, 2006

BEFORE THE SUNSET

Before the sunset I look outside and i think about another day is leaving to nowhere...another day without you, and then i feel miles away from home..
Before the sunset i think about i'll run to you and i found myself into your arms, happy..just happy...nothing else matters and i let my lips taste yours and i feel that i am alive...
Before the sunset i can imagine you looking into my eye directly,with those ashtonishing beautiful green eyes that can become blue sometimes and those which have the power to stop my heart only with looking at me..like the last time...
Before the sunset i feel old and ugly..and why not...lonely as well......i imagine me and you...but the sunset is coming over me, and remind me that you run away from me...no chance for kisses, no love...nothing..just the bitter taste after your distance and the cold feelings...and my desperate hope for something else...i am lost...
Before the sunset i see you in my mind..after the sunset...i'll see you in my dreams..

No comments: